My brand : Inspiring global leaders to empower others.
My blog: cedricj.wordpress.com.
My book. "What Inspirational Leaders Do" (Kindle 2007)
* Empowering executives to transition to new leadership roles.
* Crafting impactful brand and strategy statements for individuals and organizations
* Working with organizations and individuals on powerful development plans
* Providing relevant and practical coaching that deals with real world challenges and brings creative change
• Accomplished talent management leader with more than 20 years experience in global corporate and consulting organizations. Influential, articulate, and highly rated communicator
• Implements high-impact talent management assessments and leadership development in large organizations that produce measurable results
• Coaches global executive teams to define and realize their strategy
• Consults with executives in many functions, including: IT, HR, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing, as well as all of the C-Suite positions
• Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
What distinguishes me as a leadership coach and consultant is my extensive knowledge and experience as a clinical psychologist. I understand what drives human behavior and consistently use evidence-based behavior change strategies to reach leadership goals.